Airborne Ultrasound or acoustic emission is an easy to use and apply technology and helps find and resolve multitude of problems in industrial facilities. It will find problems in every area in your plant, and will almost pay for itself in no time.
Problems that can be detected and diagnosed using Ultrasound include (but not limited to):
- Pressure Leaks (leak to the atmosphere).
- Vacuum Leaks (leak to the inside, or negative pressure leaks).
- Valve leaks.
- Underground tank leaks.
- Hatch Cover Tightness (in commercial and military ships and vessels).
- Electric Arcing, corona, and discharge in electric panels.
- Bearing monitoring / defects / very slow speed bearing monitoring.
- Lubrication Monitoring.
- Energy Conservation programs.
For further information and details, please contact us